Well I've avoided it as much as possible but she found this at the thrift store and now Howie has his first outfit. Naoko's excuse is that she worries how cold he is and this is for his warmth but that excuse won't fly when she wants to put t-shirts or whatever else a dog could possibly fashion.
Whenever she puts it on him he tries to naw at it and isn't quite sure why he has been wrapped up. At least though when Naoko wears her ugg boots they can match and no one can say they don't accessorize well.
P.S. Sorry folks we don't have any kids so you are gonna have to put up with posts about our dog Howie. So deal with it ;)
2 comments:
I love Howies new outfit. I'm suprised he let you put it on him without throwing a little fit. He seems amused by his new clothes in your pic's. Funny! Andrew, I'm noticing that your the only member of the family without some sort of "ugg" accessory. We'll have to work on that...
Thanks, Kristol! I know we all know it's cute, right? Now, I'll work on Andrew with some uggy look :P
Post a Comment